Tuesday 5 July 2011

PRAYERS

My family-Mum n Esther.

David.

Mississippi team-Leslie, Susan, Emily, Kelsey, Anna, Hanna, Tyler n Paige, Shelby n Mary, Mr Steve, Miss Barbara, Marianna, Marcy, Ern, Brian, Heston, Joseph n Christine, Miss Sherrie.



Farida, I only met her twice courtesy of her mum being a good friend of my mum. She had given birth to a premature baby and I just went to pray with her and comfort her. Since then Holy spirit has constantly reminded me to pray for her, her baby and her family. The Lord was able to sustain the baby and she and the baby are still alive and in good health. Lord I pray that you may save them all and cause them to trust and rely on you always. I pray that this child will too live to glorify and magnify Your Holy name. Amen!



Tracey, good old campus friend! I love Tracey so much and I desire for her to prosper and succeed in all that she does. I pray too that she may know God in such a beautiful way that she will never let go of God! I know God has great good plans for her life! May they come to pass as she sees and grows deeper in love with God. Tracey, Sarah, Judy and I were best of friends in campus and many times did group assignments together. Sometimes we disagreed on various things but in the end we r still very good friends. We passed most if not all of our assignments and I pray that in the same way we shall pass the test of entering the Kingdom of God. I love y’all! God bless us all in our various grounds. Amen.



Monika, She is my friend whom we shared a class in Keele University (UK). I love her very much and she is now back in her home country, India. She needs God to bless her with a good job and a good life. She has faced some tough times and challenges but I encouraged her that God is good and He loves her very much. God please cause her to know You, love You and trust in You always. Amen.



Murugi, She is a wonderful friend! We are family friends and our friendship was from her mum's and my mum's friendship! She has been a great inspiration to me even when I was in UK for 1 year. She called me many times and she just used to encourage me a lot. I thank God for her. She got married in November 20th 2010 and she allowed me to help in her wedding. I caught the flowers bouquet in her wedding! But I remember esp the night before the wedding day I spent at her place and she called me and asked me to pray together. For some reason since then God has caused me to remember her marriage many times in prayer. It's now late June 2011 and she is 19weeks pregnant. Lord, I pray that she and the baby will be safe and in good health all through the pregnancy and thereafter. I pray that you keep watch over them and bless that child abundantly. I pray too that You will be the head of Ann and Lawrence' marriage. Be their guide and their light. Amen.



Judy, Oh she is my 'goodest' friend! She knows almost all about me and I lover her too. Now in Scotland where I visited her during April 2009 Easter holidays. I love her because she is like the friend described in Proverbs(im not sure the verse). It says; some friends stick closer than a brother/sister. Judy is that to me. I pray that our friendship will grow even after marriage and that we both will have God-fearing spouses. May you oh Lord watch over her every move and every step. Guide her dear Lord and lead her into paths of righteousness. Amen.



Mary, She is an amazing true woman! I lived with her in the same Manyatta in Kargi for 3 months and it was one of my most wonderful moments in my life. We prayed together, cried together, comforted each other, encouraged each other and shared a lot together. Many times we slept past midnight just chatting and speaking about God too in our crazy chats. We both love God very much and recognise our friendship wouldn't be were it not for His guide and favour. She gets married on Dec3rd2011 and I'm excited for her. I know she's gonna have a wonderful marriage and a family too! God just bless her abundantly and increase her territories! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment